Frequently Asked Questions
How do i cancel my subscription.
You can cancel your subscription by logging into you account > settings > subscription and clicking "cancel subscription"
If you don't remember which email you used, check your inbox for our welcoming letter, or contact our friendly customer support team with the chat button below.
What's included in the Full Access Membership plan?
A Full-Access membership gives you the following benefits:
Unlimited downloads of your resumes.
Download, print, or send your resumes and cover letters in MS Word and PDF.
Full access to all features and advanced tools
Save & Print your resume in .pdf & .doc
Access to premium templates
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
When does my trial period end when does my subscription renew.
To find the date when your subscription will renew, please go to “My Account” and “Plan Information”. The date of your next renewal will be shown there.
How do I reset my password?
You can request an email to reset your password by clicking here .
Can I request for my personal details to be removed from your website?
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Discovery Card
- American Express
Any questions? We are happy to give you all the information you need.
Contact us via Email : ( [email protected] ) or by phone +1-800-756-5147
WorkSimpli Software, LLC 1225 Ave Ponce de Leon, Suite 1001 San Juan, PR, USA 00907 Email: [email protected]
- Skip to main content
- Skip to footer
The World's Smartest Resume Builder
We are a team of former resume writers and job industry veterans dedicated to helping job seekers quickly and easily create a winning resume and cover letter. Our collection of tools has been designed from the ground up to be fun, powerful and effective. We believe that making a resume should not be a difﬁcult process and need only take minutes with adequate information prepared and the right tools at your disposal.
For technical and billing support:
Email : [email protected] (turnaround within 1 business day)
Live Chat : Click on the Live Chat icon at the top of the page (Monday to Friday, 8AM – 12AM (Midnight) and Saturdays and Sundays, 10AM – 6PM EDT)
Phone Support : (866) 215-9048 (Monday to Friday, 8AM – 12AM (Midnight) and Saturdays and Sundays, 10AM – 6PM EDT)
Billing : You may find us in your billing statement as ResumeGenius.com or STL*ResumeGenius.com.
Sonaga Tech Limited, Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern
Hertensteinstrasse 51, 6004 Lucerne
Registration # 155.394.476
For partnership opportunities please email us at [email protected]
If you would like to link to us please use the link information below.
Title: Resume Genius
Description: ResumeGenius.com industry leading resume builder software and consulting services at an affordable cost. Our proprietary resume builder technology enables anyone to create a professional resume in minutes with no prior writing experience.
Here is the HTML code: <a href=”https://resumegenius.com”>Resume Genius</a> ResumeGenius.com provides industry leading resume builder software and consulting services at an affordable cost. Our proprietary resume builder technology enables anyone to create a professional resume in minutes with no prior writing experience.
- Resume Builder
- Resume Templates
- Resume Examples
- How to Make a Resume
- Resume Format
- Resume Summary Generator
- Resume Help
Cover Letter Tools
- Cover Letter Builder
- Cover Letter Templates
- Cover Letter Examples
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Cover Letter Format
- Cover Letter Help
- What Is a CV?
- How to Write a CV
- CV Templates
- CV Examples
- Thank You Note Samples & Templates
- Resignation Letter Samples
- Letter of Recommendation Templates
- Business Letter Formats
- Career Advice
- Forgot Password
- Terms & Conditions
© 2023, Sonaga Tech Limited. All rights reserved
ResumeGenius.com is owned and operated by Sonaga Tech Limited, Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern with offices in Luzern Switzerland.
Contact Us | My Perfect Resume
Expert resume advice and expert customer care. We pride ourselves in helping you every step of the way.
MYPERFECTRESUME.COM or MYPERFECTRESUME or BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME are the billing descriptors that may appear on your bank statement.
We’re here for you
At My Perfect Resume, your satisfaction is our priority. Our friendly staff is ready to help you, seven days a week.
As seen in: * Foot Note
Didn’t find the answers you were looking for in our FAQ? Use the information below to contact our customer service team, and we will gladly help you.
855 213 0348
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 8:00 pm CST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
10:00 am – 6:00 pm CST
0808 189 0676
9:00 am – 9:00 pm GMT
800 758 379
8:00 am – 8:00 pm AEST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
0800 005 199
8:00 am – 8:00 pm NZST
8:00 am – 5:00 pm NZST
10:00 am – 6:00 pm NZST
Our team is standing by to help you during business hours.
Fill out the form and send us a secure message. We will respond as soon as possible.
Thanks for sending us your message.
Check our FAQ
Check out our answers to your most frequently asked questions — chances are, our experts have already addressed your issue.
How do I log in?
Why can’t i log in, what’s included in my perfect resume’s full-access plan, how do i reset or recover my password, why can’t i download a document i already paid for, why can’t i print my document, i’m having issues with spacing/margins/size. whenever i print my resume, it prints on multiple pages, or the spaces are too large between work experiences. how do i fix this, why can’t i upload an existing document, why can’t the recruiter/hiring manager open the email i sent with my resume, why do i keep getting “error 400 bad request” when i try to access the site, the password reset is looping and redirecting me to the reset password over and over. can you help me, why does the webpage freeze whenever i try to click on a resume, why is the website not saving my work i keep losing my information., how do i check for my perfect resume transactions on my billing statement, i have received charges, but i don’t remember subscribing. can you review if i have an account with you, how can i permanently delete all of my data, why did i never receive a cancelation/refund/subscription confirmation email.
To log in to your account, click “members login” at the top right of the page and fill in your information. Click “submit” once you’re done and you should be directed to your dashboard.
If you’re having trouble using your password for any reason, or have forgotten your password, click “forgot your password” to receive an email with the link to reset it. If you do not receive an email from us within a few minutes, please check your email’s spam folder.
A Full-Access My Perfect Resume plan includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited downloads of your resumes and cover letters.
- Download, print or send your resumes and cover letters in MS Word and PDF.
- Build your unique and personalized story to persuade employers you’re right for the job, with the “Talk About My Resume” feature.
- “Personalized Questions from Resume” feature, in which you receive a personalized list of interview questions that you’ll most likely be asked, along with expert answers.
- “Job Offer Calculator” feature, in which you can check if your job offer is competitive with the market and learn how to negotiate a better offer.
When you sign in, click “forgot your password” located directly below the email and password text boxes. Follow the instructions, and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience! You can easily download a .txt version of your resume or cover letter any time by logging into your dashboard, clicking your documents, selecting “download,” and choosing the “plain text” format.
Here are a couple of other things you can do before contacting us:
- Make sure you’re in the right account and that it’s activated.
- Log out and log in to check if that resolves the issue.
- Make sure you’re using the Google Chrome browser. Clear the cookies and cache, and then try downloading the file again.
- Confirm that the credit card information is up to date.
If the problem persists, please find our numbers and business hours below to contact our staff.
To print your resume or cover letter, you can try one of these options:
- Use the printing option from the website.
- Download the document as a PDF, Word or Rich Text Format file to your device and print it.
- Send yourself an email with a copy of your resume or cover letter, and then print it.
Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the device you’re trying to print from. If you still have issues printing your document, please contact us.
To fix this issue, please log in to your account and try the following steps:
- Go to “resumes” and select the document you wish to edit.
- Once in the document, scroll down and click “formatting.”
- Click “custom” from the menu that appears.
The new options will allow you to customize the top, bottom and side margins, as well as the line spacing and font size. Once you have adjusted your document, download the resume or cover letter and check if it’s to your liking.
Make sure the document you’re trying to upload is in one of the formats our website accepts: DOC, DOCX, PDF, ODT, HTML, RTF, TXT.
We recommend using Google Chrome, as it is the most compatible browser. Here are two ways you can try to fix the issue:
- Download the document to your computer and then upload it to My Perfect Resume again before sending it.
- Download the document to your computer and send it to the recruiter/hiring manager from your email.
If the recruiter/hiring manager is still unable to open your resume or cover letter, please contact our staff.
We highly recommend using the Google Chrome browser.
If you’re using a work computer, it may have a firewall that blocks access to certain websites due to company internet policies.
If you’re using a personal computer, try these options to see if it resolves the issue:
- Refresh the page.
- Clear your cache.
- Use incognito mode.
If all else fails, a customer service representative is ready to help you.
Try these options to resolve the issue. If problems persist, please contact our customer service team.
- Open a new tab or browser.
- Refresh your page by clearing your cache and cookies or by deleting your browsing history. You may also do this by simultaneously pressing on Control + Shift + Delete.
Once done, please visit the website and log in to your account by entering your username and password.
If your computer suddenly stops responding, you may be experiencing a system lock-up issue. Try unplugging all devices from your computer and then unplug the computer from the wall. Then plug the computer back on and attempt to restart.
You can also try a different browser; Google Chrome is our most compatible browser. Delete the cookies and cache before returning to our website.
The primary reason why this might happen is due to an unstable internet connection. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. The builder might not save your work if you lose internet connection because the changes are saved in real-time.
If your internet connection is stable, try using a different browser — Google Chrome is our most compatible browser — or deleting the cookies and cache.
If you made a purchase, My Perfect Resume will appear on your billing statement as one of the following: BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME.
Sure! To have been charged by My Perfect Resume, your bank statement will read BLD*MYPERFECTRESUME. Free to contact us by phone, email or chat.
Check which of these options apply to you:
CCPA Registered Customer
CCPA Soft Registrations
Check your email’s spam or junk folder. Based on your email preferences, messages may be getting redirected there.
City View Plaza II, 48 Road 165 Suite 6000, Guaynabo, PR 00968 Puerto Rico 352385
1A, rue Thomas Edison, L-1445 Strassen Luxembourg B199343
COVER LETTER BUILDER
- Toggle Button
*The names and logos of the companies referred to above are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with MyPerfectResume.
Have comments, questions, or feedback to share? Our team would love to hear from you. Give us a call or submit a message below.
Resume.io // Imkey BV van Coothplein 39a, 4811 ND Breda, Netherlands CoC: 60887737 VAT: NL854104379B01
You control your data
Choose type of cookies to accept
These cookies give you access to a customized experience of our products. Personalization cookies are also used to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements or content as well as track the content you access (including video viewing). We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.
These cookies are placed by third-party companies to deliver targeted content based on relevant topics that are of interest to you. And allow you to better interact with social media platforms such as Facebook.
These cookies are essential for the Site's performance and for you to be able to use its features. For example, essential cookies include: cookies dropped to provide the service, maintain your account, provide builder access, payment pages, create IDs for your documents and store your consents.
To see a detailed list of cookies, click here .
Let us know if you need any help!
Our customer happiness agents will assist you with any issues you’re facing.
We’re here to help
Our friendly customer service team can assist you.
United States 800-985-7561
Average wait time: 2 minutes
Now Open Now we are closed AM - PM CST
- Monday-Friday 8AM - 8PM CST
- Saturday 8AM - 5PM CST
- Sunday 10AM - 6PM CST
Send Us a Message
Questions? Concerns? We're here to listen and respond!
Please allow us 2 working days to get back to you.
I can’t log in to my account.
Please try doing the following actions:
- Try logging in with your social media account
- Disable any browser extensions
- Clear the cache in your browser
- Refresh the page
- Use the incognito/private mode to log in
If you have used Zety more than a year ago, your documents are saved on our legacy builder. To access Classic Zety, please click on My Account in the top right corner and use the log in option on the left side.
How do I check for Zety transactions on my billing statement?
Zety will appear on your billing statement as one of the following:
How can I cancel my subscription?
The easiest way to cancel your subscription is to call our friendly support team or contact them on chat.
You can also cancel your subscription on your own by going to your account dashboard's “My Plan” section.
What are the accepted payment methods?
Currently, Zety allows for the following methods of payment:
- Discovery Card
- American Express
Can I get a career or resume advice from Zety?
Yes , we have a great blog with plenty of great articles!
However, we do not offer a one-on-one career or resume advice.
On the Blog , you can find useful advice on various topics. All our articles are organized into categories: Resume Writing , Resume Examples , Cover Letter , Job Search , Job Interview , Career Advice and Work Life , to help you find the right articles more easily. The posts are written by experts and under each of them, you’ll find the comment section where you can ask additional questions.
Here are some examples of articles that might be helpful:
- How to make a resume for a job?
- How to write a resume with no experience?
- Example questions on a job interview
FAQ GDPR Personal Data CCPA
Try zety's professional resume builder now
How Can We Help You Today?
If you're new to buying our products online, our inbound sales team can help you complete your purchase over the phone:
We're happy to answer all your questions regarding your products! Please feel free to call or email our customer success team to ensure your questions or issues are promptly resolved:
Member of the Media? Visit the CareerBuilder Newsroom.
Send Us a Note
Are you a job seeker? Follow this link to submit feedback.
We’re here for you 7 days a week
Have concerns about your account? Questions about our products and services? Need technical support? You’ve come to the right place! We’re here to help you seven days a week.
Need to talk to someone? Here’s how:
8:00 am – 8:00 pm cst, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm cst, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm cst, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm aest, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm aest, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm aest, new zealand, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm nzst, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm nzst, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm nzst, united kingdom, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm gmt, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm sgt, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm sgt.
City View Plaza II, 48 Road 165 Suite 6000, Guaynabo, PR 00968 Puerto Rico
1A, rue Thomas Edison, L-1445 Strassen Luxembourg
Chat with Us
Reach us by email, see what people are saying about us, helpful account faq.
- FAQ Sections
Manage Your Resume Now Account
Resume and cover letter help, site troubleshooting, payment information, manage your resume now subscription, where do i find the log in button.
You will find the log in button in the top row of links on www.resume-now.com, in between the “contact us” link and the search bar.
Why can’t I log in?
Sometimes a glitch occurs that makes it difficult to log in. Try any of the following:
1. Clear your browser’s cache.
On Google Chrome:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs
- Click “More Tools,” then click “Clear Browsing Data.”
- At the top of the window, choose a time range. To delete everything, select “All Time.”
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click “Clear data.”
On Apple Safari:
- The easiest way to clear your cache is to press the Command, Option and letter “E” keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Another way to clear your cache on Safari is to click the “Safari” tab at the top right of your screen and choose “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Advanced.”
- At the bottom of that window, check “Show “Develop in menu bar,” then go to the menu bar and click “Develop,” then “Empty cache.”
On Microsoft Windows:
- Press the Control, Shift and Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- Select “All time” under the “Time range” dropdown menu, select “Cache” or “Cached images and files,” and then click “Clear data.”
2. Refresh the page.
3. Try to access your account from a private browser window or ”Incognito” on Chrome.
If none of the above steps works, then reach out to our friendly customer service representatives. They’re here to help!
How do I reset or recover my password?
Need a new password? Don’t worry! We can reset it for you here .
The password reset is looping and redirecting me to the reset password over and over. Can you help me?
Try any of the following:
- Refresh your page.
- In Google Chrome, open a new tab or browser window.
Clear your Google Chrome cache:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs.
- Try again to download your document.
Delete your Google Chrome browser history:
- Click the three vertical dots at the top right under the tabs and then click “History.”
- Click “History” again in the drop-down menu.
- On the far left of the page, click “Clear Browsing Data.”
- Under “Time range” in the small pop-up window, click “All time.”
Once done, please go back to Resume Now and log in to your account. If the issue continues, then contact us .
What’s included in the Resume Now Full Access plan?
With full access to Resume Now, you can:
- Create unlimited resumes and cover letters to match.
- Quickly download and print unlimited resumes and cover letters in PDF, MS Word, .txt and RTF formats.
- Store your resumes and cover letters to access or edit anytime.
- Access thousands of resumes and cover letter examples for an extensive range of industries.
- Check your resume for grammar, spelling and other common mistakes instantly with Resume Check.
- Search our extensive jobs network by industry, location or company.
- Anticipate interview questions and learn how to answer them quickly.
- Get real-time salary information for jobs in your field and location.
- Learn when and how to follow up on job applications and how to negotiate offers.
Why can’t I download a document I already paid for?
- Try logging out of your account and then logging in again.
If you are using Google Chrome, then clear your cache:
- You can easily download a .txt version of your resume or cover letter any time by logging in to your dashboard, going to your saved documents, selecting “Download,” and choosing the “plain text” file format.
- If none of the above resolves your concern, then contact us for assistance.
Why can’t I print my document?
There could be a few reasons why your document won’t print. Try the following:
- Make sure you download your resume to your computer and save it as either a PDF, Word Document (.doc) or Right Text Format (RTF).
- Check to be sure your printer is on.
- If your printer is on, then restart it.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- If none of the above works, then contact us .
I’m having issues with spacing/margins/size. Whenever I print my resume, it prints on multiple pages, or the spaces are too large between work experiences. How do I fix this?
Log in and try the following steps to fix spacing/margin issues:
- Go to your dashboard.
- You should see a pencil icon in the center of the resume image. Click the pencil icon. You will be taken to the editing tool.
- Look for three tabs at the bottom of the editing tool: “Template,””Formatting” and “Color.”
- Go to the “Formatting” tab. From there you will see tools that will allow you to easily adjust the spacing, margins and font sizes of your resume.
- Click “Save & Next” to save your changes.
- Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can ensure your resume is polished and professional.
Why can’t I upload an existing document?
- Make sure you are using an acceptable format. Our builder accepts the following: .doc, .docx, PDF, RTF or TXT.
- If you are using one of the above documents, then reach out to us for help.
I need to make several versions of my resume/CV for different jobs, and the site won’t allow me to.
- Google Chrome is our most compatible browser. Please use it to log in to your account if you haven’t already and try again.
Delete your cache:
- Another way to clear your cache on Safari is to Click the “Safari” tab at the top right of your screen and choose “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of that window, check “Show Develop in menu bar,” then go to the menu bar and click “Develop,” then “Empty caches.”
- Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- After you clear your cache, close your browser and reopen it. If you are still unable to make several versions of your resume, reach out to us for help .
Why can’t the recruiter/hiring manager open the email I sent with my resume?
Did you download the file in the proper format requested by the employer in Google Chrome before uploading it to an email message and sending it to the employer?
- If not, then using Google Chrome, download your resume and save it. Note: Check the job description to see if the employer requests a specific file type (doc, .docx, PDF, ODT, RTF or TXT.) and if so, then save your file in that format. If not, then save it as a PDF or .doc.
- Attach your saved file to an email message and send it to yourself to test it.
- If that works, then employers should be able to open the document when attached to an email.
- If the problem continues, then contact us .
Why do I keep getting “Error 400 bad request” when I try to access the site?
- Refresh the page.
Clear your cache:
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and ”Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Try accessing Resume Now from a private browser window or “Incognito” on Google Chrome.
To open Incognito mode in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome. Click on the tools menu (three vertical dots on Mac or three stacked lines on Windows) in the upper right corner.
- Choose “New Incognito Window” to open a new private browsing window.
To enable private browsing on a Mac:
- Open Safari. Navigate to the menu bar and choose “File.”
- Click on the “Private Window” option to open a private window.
To enable private browsing on Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Safety” from the drop-down menu. Then choose “InPrivate Browsing” to open a private window.
Note: If you are trying to access Resume Now from a computer that is not your own, then you might be behind a firewall, which blocks access to some websites.
If none of the above fixes your issue, then contact us .
Why does the web page freeze whenever I try to click on a resume?
If your computer suddenly stops responding, try the following steps:
- Unplug any devices that are plugged into your computer.
- Shut down your computer.
- Unplug your computer from the wall outlet.
- Wait 20 seconds, then turn your computer on and try again.
Note: Google Chrome is our most compatible browser.
Why is the website not saving my work? I keep losing my information.
There could be several reasons for this. Try any or all of the following:
- Make sure you have a stable Internet connection. Our builder saves changes to your resume in real-time, so if you have an unstable Internet connection, then chances are your work will not be saved, or it will be saved intermittently.
- If you aren’t already, use Google Chrome to log into your account.
Empty your Google Chrome cache:
If you have tried all of the above and still can’t save your work, contact us .
How do I check for Resume Now transactions on my billing statement?
Look for this text: “BLD*RESUME-NOW.COM” on your billing statement.
I have received charges, and I don’t remember subscribing. Can you review if I have an account with you
There are a few things you can try:
- Search your emails to confirm if you have an account. Search your spam/junk folders as well.
- On the sign-in page , try to log in. If it works, then chances are you have an account with us. If you can’t log in, click “Forgot password,” then enter your email address and click “Submit.” If you have an account with us, we’ll send you an email message with a link to reset your password. If you don’t receive an email message with a link and you don’t find one in your spam folder, then chances are you do not have an account with us.
- If you tried the above and are sure you do not have an account with us, contact us for further assistance.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Contact us by phone, email or chat and we will be happy to assist you. You also have self-serve options in your dashboard.
Why didn’t I receive the cancellation/refund/subscription confirmation email?
Your email service might have directed our cancellation/refund/subscription confirmation message to your email’s spam/junk folder. Please search for it there and if you do not find it then contact us .
How can I permanently delete all of my data?
If you are a CCPA-registered customer
You can request that we delete all of the information about you that we have in our records, or you can request a copy of this information by taking the following steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
If you are registered as a CCPA Soft Registration
Have questions about resumes, cover letters and CVs? Check out our FAQ page .
- Manage Account
How can we help?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon. All orders will appear as BMP*ResumeNerd, ResumeNerd, ResumeNerd.com or CDT*ResumeNerd on your billing statement.
844-363-0076 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday EST
1-844-284-4174 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday EST
0800-443-388 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday NZST
1800-216-524 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST
100+ Professional Customer Service Resume Templates
Create My Resume
Find the Perfect Customer Service Resume Templates
Additional popular customer service resume templates, additional customer service resources.
Customer Service Career Fields
Customer service management, customer service representative, restaurant and food service, technical support.
Your career hinges on your ability to write a great resume. With free customer service resume templates, you can learn exceptional resume design. These real-world templates show documents that work in action. Try these great examples of winning content.
Free Customer Service Resume Templates for Industry Professionals
Learn what makes a professional customer service resume with industry-specific examples.
Your resume is the key to landing the job you've always wanted; employers judge your resume before they ever meet you. Often, they make snap decisions in 10 seconds or fewer. With our customer service resume templates, you can make certain you pass. Our templates help you tailor your resume to meet industry standards. We also teach you how to integrate your personal talents to make your submission unique and individually you. While customer service jobs may be common, your resume should prove that you're uncommonly qualified.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that in the U.S. alone, over 2,700,000 customer service jobs are available. Projections show 5% growth over the next years of job industry development. You want to rise to the challenge and join that growth wave with a ready-made resume. We'll show you examples of real-world resumes that have worked for past candidates. This includes examples from various customer service fields. These samples and templates will break down the approach that's best for you. Let us show you how to make your career shine.
Retail Resume Template
For retail candidates , a customer service resume should focus on people skills. You can also mention your ability to close a sale. Whether working the register or back stock, you're still expected to deliver great customer service. With customer service resume templates, you can learn how to organize your skills. Your resume should present a positive, can-do attitude and outstanding customer focus. Retail in specific has over 4,800,000 jobs in the current market. So while growth projections hit a slower 2%, there are still opportunities to impress your way into an excellent job.
Customer Service Representative Resume Template
Customer service representatives rely on their ability to communicate, and your resume should reflect that. Use clear, concise language that conveys a personable tone. Focus on metrics. For call representatives, it's not just important to deliver service with a smile, you must also show you can meet call metrics for quality, customer satisfaction, and sales.You should also focus on team collaboration. Whether you work in a call center or in a store, you'll partner with other team members to achieve customer goals. Show this succinctly in your job descriptions and accomplishments.
Technical Support Resume Template
In your role, you need to marry technical skills and soft skills. Technical support specialists have a vital role in our current technology-driven economy. With our customer service resume templates, you can find the best way to mix your technical capabilities with other talents. Show off skills in team-building, customer service, and support to paint yourself as a problem-solving expert.Don't bog your resume down in too much technical jargon. Use engaging language that describes your accomplishments instead of listing technical skills. Be judicious in selecting a few representative technologies to showcase.
Need more information and a few pointers on skillful resume writing? Take a look at more real-world customer service resume templates. Created by professionals in your field, these templates are sure to motivate and inspire you. Use them to learn how to show your worth as an expert customer service professional worth hiring.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
3 hidden trends shaping customer service and field service in 2018, usa today: 5 job trends to watch for in 2018.
Talk to our assistance service or find the answer to your query in “Frequently asked questions”
+1 (844) 333-0735
Call us from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 CEST and Saturday/Sunday 08:00 to 18:00
Help & Support
Useful hints, how can i cancel my subscription.
If you have finished using ResumeCoach for the time being, you can cancel your subscription by logging into your account and clicking on the unsubscribe button in the ‘Subscription’ area of your Profile.
How does ResumeCoach work?
- Sign into your ResumeCoach account or register by entering your email address and creating a password, then choose a resume template from our exclusive database.
- Complete all the fields you want to include, using our practical examples and expert tips to guide you.
- And just like that, you can download your resume and get applying!
How can I download my resume?
Once you have completed the resume template with your relevant information, click on the ‘Download your resume’ button in the top-right hand corner of the screen. Here you can choose to download your resume in TXT or PDF format.
You can download as many resumes as you need while you’re subscribed to the ResumeCoach service.
Check out more FAQ and useful tips to get the most out of your ResumeCoach account
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you’ve got a different question or need a little help with something, do not hesitate to contact us directly and we’ll be happy to give you a helping hand.
Select one option (required) Unsubscribe Request Technical Support Tips and advice Suggestions Other Inquiries
Email us at [email protected] with your query and our friendly resume advisers will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Terms & Conditions
- Cookies Policy
You don't have permission to access this content
For access, try logging in If you are subscribed to this group and have noticed abuse, report abusive group .
Get in touch
Message sent successfully..
We will send a reply to as soon as possible.
Your message could not be sent.
Try again or come back later. You can also reach out to us on [email protected]
Try ResumeLab’s professional builder now...
Retail Customer Service Representative Resume Examples in 2023
- On this page:
- Downloadable Examples
- Resume Text Version
- Resume Tips from Experts
Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
Frank Hackett is a professional resume writer and career consultant with over eight years of experience. As the lead editor at a boutique career consulting firm, Frank developed an innovative approach to resume writing that empowers job seekers to tell their professional stories. His approach involves creating accomplishment-driven documents that balance keyword optimization with personal branding. Frank is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PAWRCC).
Create a professional resume in minutes for free.
Retail Customer Service Representative Resumes Created Using Our ResumeBuilder
Retail Customer Service Representative Text-Only Resume Examples
Years of experience.
- Example #1 #1
- Example #2 #2
- Example #3 #3
Joseph Corbin (123) 456-7890 [email protected] 123 Carpenter Street, Philadelphia, PA, 12345
A Retail Customer Service Representative with three years of experience specializing in sales, client relations, communication, and team leadership. A proven track record of interfacing with diverse customers to resolve issues and identify products according to client needs.
Retail Customer Service Associate, Multiverse Games & Comics, Philadelphia, PA May 2020 – Present
- Provide education to customers on video games, board games, comic books, and retail products, maintain product knowledge to deliver recommendations, and identify upsell opportunities to achieve 130%-150% of monthly sales quota
- Field phone inquiries from prospective customers on collectible items, provide in-store support to customers in locating retail items, and achieve a 93% customer service score
- Coordinate with retail associates to organize product inventory, address customer issues, and identify opportunities to drive process improvements
Retail Customer Service Associate, Kohl’s Clothing Store, Philadelphia, PA June 2019 – May 2020
- Supported 15-20 customers per day during store hours in identifying ideal clothing items, processing returns, addressing product issues, and locating merchandise
- Communicated with customers calmly and professionally to identify appropriate solutions and support an annual store customer satisfaction score of 91%
High School Diploma Benjamin Franklin High School, Philadelphia, PA September 2015 – June 2019
- Retail Customer Service
- Process Improvement
Cameron Malfara (123) 456-7890 [email protected] 123 Bedford Avenue, New York, NY, 12345
A Retail Customer Service Representative with four years of experience, specializing in customer support, client relations, sales management, and communication. A strong history of interfacing with a broad range of customers to identify appropriate solutions and ensure satisfaction.
Retail Customer Service Associate, BestBuy, New York, NY October 2019 – Present
- Provide support to 25-35 customers per day, educate customers on electronics, payment plans, and rewards programs, and exceed monthly sales goals by 30%-40%
- Identify solutions to customer issues, including defective products, refunds, store credit, and achieve customer satisfaction ratings of 91%-94% YOY
- Coordinate with a team of 20+ retail sales and customer service associates to reduce customer wait times, identify appropriate solutions, and enhance daily operations
Retail Customer Service Associate, Target, New York, NY June 2018 – October 2019
- Responded to phone calls and in-store inquiries from retail customers, guided shoppers in locating products and merchandise, and communicated with empathy and understanding
- Communicated with other local stores and departments to aid customers, resulting in a 91% customer service ranking over 12 consecutive months
High School Diploma Central Park East High School, New York, NY September 2014 – June 2018
Sarah Johnson (123) 456-7890 [email protected] 123 Bridge Street, Boston, MA 12345
A Retail Customer Service Representative with five years of experience, specializing in leadership, communication, cross-functional collaboration, and customer support. Adept at interfacing with a broad range of customers and identifying ideal product solutions.
Lead Retail Customer Service Associate, Tiffany’s, Boston, MA October 2018 – Present
- Deliver education on jewelry products, materials, and pricing to clients for a high-end retail jewelry brand, recommend jewelry according to customer needs, provide outstanding customer service, and generate over $80K in annual sales
- Utilize product knowledge to guide customers in making informed purchasing decisions with an emphasis on integrity, resulting in a 95% customer satisfaction rating
- Provide training to new hires on SOPs, customer service best practices, and products
Retail Customer Service Associate, Sephora, Boston, MA June 2017 – October 2018
- Supported in-store customers in identifying, locating, and purchasing high-end makeup products according to individual needs and exceeded monthly sales goals by up to 50%
- Fielded phone inquiries from prospective customers, resolved issues with products and merchandise, and maintained customer service scores of 92% month over month
High School Diploma Belmont High School, Boston, MA September 2013 – June 2017
- Customer Support
- Product Education
- Team Leadership
- Client Relations
Tips for Writing a Better Retail Customer Service Representative Resume
Now that you’ve seen some examples of strong retail customer service resumes, we’ll provide additional insights to guide you as you craft your document. To create a compelling resume for the retail industry, you’ll need to provide tangible examples from your career that highlight your customer service and communication skills. Hiring managers value candidates with a strong background in interfacing with diverse customers and driving retail sales. Below, you’ll find three expert tips to help accelerate your job search and secure your next interview.
1. Quantify your customer service achievements
Incorporating numbers and metrics from throughout your career can significantly enhance the impact of your professional achievements. Companies value candidates who generate results. The best way to demonstrate this is by quantifying your career accomplishments. In the example below, the job seeker draws attention to both their customer satisfaction ratings and sales expertise, which will be sure to grab the attention of the hiring manager:
2. Highlight your communication skills
Communication is essential for success as a customer service representative. Handling client relations can often be stressful, especially when resolving issues related to defective products, as customers are much more likely to be frustrated during these interactions. In the example below, the job seeker showcases their ability to communicate calmly and effectively with customers while resolving product issues:
3. Feature your product knowledge
If you intend to stay within the same area of the retail space, you may want to consider highlighting your product knowledge on your resume. This will show hiring managers that you already have experience educating customers on this type of merchandise, which may give you an edge over the competition. In the example below, the candidate showcases their knowledge of jewelry products and draws attention to their integrity and transparency when dealing with clients. This is especially important within this sector of the retail industry, as customers are often highly skeptical when shopping for high-end jewelry:
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Retail Customer Service Representative Resumes
To generate opportunities during your job search, you’ll need to ensure that your resume is fully optimized to meet the needs of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). If your document lacks a certain number of keywords the company is looking for, your application may be rejected before reaching the hiring manager. To mitigate this risk, we’ve compiled a list of common key skills that you may encounter during the job hunt:
Common Action Verbs for Retail Customer Service Representative Resumes
You may find yourself running short on action verbs as you build out your resume. Often there’s only a limited number of verbs available you can use to convey your customer service experience. That being said, differentiating your usage of action verbs can enhance the quality of your content and improve the reading experience for the hiring manager. Below, you’ll find a list of action verbs you can use to craft your bullet points:
How to Align Your Retail Customer Service Representative Resume With the Job Description
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics , the average annual salary for retail customer service representatives was $36,920 in 2021. Although this salary may not be competitive in the grand scheme, acquiring customer service experience can provide avenues for career growth and advancement within and beyond the retail space. As you garner more work history, you’ll be able to pursue more lucrative positions or use these transferable skills to make a career transition.
To maximize your chances of landing your next interview, you’ll want to carefully tailor your document toward the needs of individual job applications. Companies value candidates who take the time to customize their resumes according to their organizational needs, and this approach will help you to stand out from the field of applicants. Be sure to research the company culture, values, and job posting before submitting your application.
Other Resume & Cover Letter Examples
- Retail Sales Associate Resume Examples
- Retail Manager Resume Examples
- Sales Associate Resume Examples
- Customer Service Representative Resume Examples
- Customer Service Representative Cover Letter Examples
- Skip to main content
We’re Here for You Live Chat
Your questions and feedback are important to us! Our friendly support team is standing by ready to help you. Feel free to give us a call with the country specific phone number below, or get in touch with us through our Live Chat. Tip: If you have any specific questions in regards to billing descriptors on your credit card statement, look for
AX*LiveCareer 800-652-8430 .
- United States:
- Monday-Friday 8am-8pm CST Saturday 8am-5pm CST Sunday 10am-6pm CST
- United Kingdom:
- Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm GMT
- Monday-Friday 8am-8pm AEST Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm AEST
- New Zealand:
- Monday-Friday 8am-8pm NZST Saturday 8am-5pm NZST Sunday 10am-6pm NZST
No worries! We’d love to get in touch with you! Send us an email and you should hear back from us in just one business day.
*As seen in :
Contact us - we'd love to hear from you! Whether you have a billing issue or questions related to our resume builder - feel free to reach out. Resume Templates; Resume Examples; Resume Builder; Resources; ... If you don't remember which email you used, check your inbox for our welcoming letter, or contact our friendly customer support team with ...
Contact - Resume Builder with examples and templates Home » Contact Contact Us We'd love to hear from you! Our dedicated customer service team is standing by. Looking for something in particular? Send us a message! Go-To ResumeBuilder Articles How to Write a Resume: 18 Tips and Tricks from a CPRW
Phone Support : (866) 215-9048 (Monday to Friday, 8AM - 12AM (Midnight) and Saturdays and Sundays, 10AM - 6PM EDT) Billing : You may find us in your billing statement as ResumeGenius.com or STL*ResumeGenius.com. Office locations: Sonaga Tech Limited, Hamilton, Zweigniederlassung Luzern Hertensteinstrasse 51, 6004 Lucerne Registration # 155.394.476
Use the information below to contact our customer service team, and we will gladly help you. United States 855 213 0348 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm CST Canada 855 213 0348 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm CST
Customer Service Representative, ABC Company, Washington D.C. February 2019-Present. Manage in-person and telephone complaints and requests from more than 100 customers daily. Perform regular assessments regarding customer complaints and provide suggestions to improve customer satisfaction and retention by 15%.
Address Resume.io // Imkey BV van Coothplein 39a, 4811 ND Breda, Netherlands CoC: 60887737 VAT: NL854104379B01 Phone & Docs Call us for questions about billing, cancellations, or support — (USA) +1 (800) 6404 509
Our friendly customer service team can assist you. United States 800-985-7561 Average wait time: 2 minutes Now we are closed 8AM - 8PM CST Check opening hours Send Us a Message Questions? Concerns? We're here to listen and respond! Please allow us 2 working days to get back to you. Contact Form FAQ I can't log in to my account.
How do I create a cover letter? How do I clear my cache and cookies? How do I print or download my resume? Can you write or review my resume? See all 11 articles.
Contact our support team for assistance in purchasing or getting ramped up on our recruiting, ... Resume Search Products Value Plans Talent Discovery Platform Talent Network Sourcing Solutions ... Please feel free to call or email our customer success team to ensure your questions or issues are promptly resolved: 800.891.8880.
Here's how: Call Us united states 844-351-7484 Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST Australia 1800-758-381 Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM AEST Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM AEST Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM AEST Canada 844-351-7484 Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
All orders will appear as BMP*ResumeNerd, ResumeNerd, ResumeNerd.com or CDT*ResumeNerd on your billing statement. United States 844-363-0076 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday EST Canada 1-844-284-4174 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday EST New Zealand 0800-443-388 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday NZST Australia 1800-216-524 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST
Resolve customer complaints by explaining services, exchanging or accepting returns of unwanted services or merchandise, and clear communication. Find solutions to customers' problems by listening intently and researching causes. Click Resume to. See More. 2. Call Center Customer Service Representative Resume Sample.
Find the Perfect Customer Service Resume Templates. Your resume is the key to landing the job you 've always wanted; employers judge your resume before they ever meet you. Often, they make snap decisions in 10 seconds or fewer. With our customer service resume templates, you can make certain you pass. Our templates help you tailor your resume ...
Contact Us | ResumeCoach Contact us Talk to our assistance service or find the answer to your query in "Frequently asked questions" +1 (844) 333-0735 Call us from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 CEST and Saturday/Sunday 08:00 to 18:00 Help & Support Useful Hints How can I cancel my subscription?
All groups and messages ... ...
Send us an email to [email protected] (we will answer within 24 hours!) or call us at (888) 985-4543 (Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST; Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST; Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM CST). We will answer within 24 hours! All orders will appear as BLD*RESUMELAB.COM or RESUMELAB.COM on your billing statement. Try ResumeLab's
Our friendly customer service team can assist you. Just reach us via the country-specific phone numbers below. United States & Canada 800-652-8430 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm CST Saturday 8am-5pm CST Sunday 10am-6pm CST United Kingdom 0808-189-0354 Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm GMT Australia 1800-758-391 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm AEST Saturday 8am-5pm AEST Sunday
Retail Customer Service Representative Text-Only Resume Examples Example #1 Example #2 Example #3 Joseph Corbin (123) 456-7890 [email protected] 123 Carpenter Street, Philadelphia, PA, 12345 Profile
Our friendly support team is standing by ready to help you. Feel free to give us a call with the country specific phone number below, or get in touch with us through our Live Chat. Tip: If you have any specific questions in regards to billing descriptors on your credit card statement, look for. AX*LiveCareer 800-652-8430.