The Number 1 Letter Writing Website in the world
Quotation Cover Letter
Last Updated On February 10, 2020 By Letter Writing Leave a Comment
A quotation cover letter refers to a letter written by the seller to a buyer giving information about the pricing of a product, delivery conditions, and the terms of payment. It is an offer for sale.
The seller writes this letter to the buyer to convince him/her of the suitability of the product he is selling.
The seller sends it in response to an inquiry that has been made previously by the buyer. Therefore, the seller must state all the information required by the buyer when writing such a letter. The buyer must accept a quotation by way of signing and initiate the processing of the order.
Tips for writing a Quotation Cover letter
- While writing the quotation, ensure it’s enclosed – Once all the details are written down, a quote is a confidential document and must be inserted in an envelope with identification on top that indeed it is a quotation. In case the buyer had many letters on board, he will be able to differentiate the quotation from other general letters and give it a priority.
- Prompt the reader about the products- This is in terms of matching the goods with what they wanted and if they would need any modification. This will aid in forming a close relationship, which will, in the long run, form a basis for closing the contract with your organization.
- Entice the reader – Inspire the reader by enticing him to purchase the product now when the prices are still low. This is a tactic to ensure that you close the sale within the shortest time possible.
- Quote the ending date of the terms given – If the pricing and delivery period had an ending date, it’s essential to let the buyer know that the conditions are stipulated for a given period of time. Most likely, if the quotation wins the bid, then the buyer will make sure that the sale is closed within the time limit that you have offered to them.
- Deliver as promised – When you win the bid, do not give any excuses regarding the delivery date, processing period. Ensure that you provide the customer with an excellent customer service experience, which will help build a long term working relationship and, consequently, profitability.
Quotation Cover Letter Template
This refers to a layout that helps the business person to come up with a complete quotation, having been formatted to input the details as befits the quote. Below is an example.
Date (date on which Quotation is written)
In reference to the discussion we held on I hereby submit the quotation for supply of Office Chairs and Desks.
I hope that the quotation matches your expected costs, delivery, and type.
All our furniture have the below specifications; ________________
It’s our sincere hope that you are comfortable with the quotation, and you will let us know when we can proceed in the processing of your order.
We prefer a 30 days waiting period for payment of any supply from the date of delivery. We believe it is well within your capacity and request for an order soonest.
Since the manufacturer keeps changing the prices, we also request you to act soon before the prices go up, and we may be forced to amend the prices, and therefore the quoted price will be in place for the next 45 days.
It would be kind of you to give as a go-ahead and allow the smooth running of the supply as soon as you could.
Quotation Cover Letter Sample
A sample quotation letter is a preformatted letter showing how to write all the information required by the buyer regarding the sale of services from a proposal that was initially made. Below find an example;
Furniture people International,
Head of Business,
Mr. Latifa Kushi.
Robeta Cleaning Services
Date: ____________ (Date on which quotation is written)
Sub; Quotation for Supply of Furniture.
Dear Mr. Latina,
As per our discussion held last week over the supply of furniture to your office, I, at this moment, present the detailed quotation in support of your request.
We hope that in the interim, this quotation bears all the information that you would require to make a firm decision and a subsequent order.
We hope that you will let us know on the way forward to be able to move with speed and manage the timelines. Some of the pointers include;
- Our Payment terms- This is done 30 days after the date of delivery.
- Pricing- The prices given are valid for 45 days, depending on the manufacturer’s change of prices. As such, we request your order to be done within this period to avoid changes at the last minute.
Your company has an excellent contract relationship with us and look forward to better times together. Please find attached the quotation.
For more information, kindly reach the undersigned on email [email protected] at your earliest.
Quotation Cover Letter Email
This is a form of an email quotation sent to the buyer with all the information required to entice him to close a contract with you. Below is an example.
I am Peter England, the Facilities Manager of the Furniture People international Ltd.
As discussed last week, I, at this moment, present to you a quotation for the supply of furniture to your organization.
We have quoted the prices of each type of furniture, the expected delivery period. What’s more, we are currently offering free delivery if you buy within the next 20 days from the date of this quotation.
Our payment terms are flexible and range between 30-45 days from the date of delivery.
It’s our sincere hope that you are comfortable with this arrangement and look forward to getting a final order to aid in processing the cargo.
Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned for further information on email [email protected]
I will appreciate your prompt reply.
Thanking in advance,
“Furniture People International Ltd”
A well-designed quotation cover letter is what is needed to entice the buyer to purchase your products. Create a friendly environment and ensure that this goes well with whatever you quote. Never overpromise the customer if you know that you will not deliver.
- Personal Driver Cover Letter
- Contract Specialist Cover Letter
- Engineering Sales Manager Cover Letter
- Sales Administrator Cover Letter
- Call Centre Manager Cover Letter
- Courier Cover Letter
- Court Officer Cover Letter
- Entry Level Help Desk Cover Letter
- Business Proposal Cover Letter
- Engineering Executive Cover Letter
- Training Job Cover Letter
- VP of Information Technology Cover Letter
- Sales Resume Cover Letter
- Analytical Chemist Cover Letter
- Corporate Communication Executive Cover Letter
- International Controller Cover letter
- Logistics Cover Letter
- Underwriting Assistant Cover Letter
- Manufacturing Cover Letter
- Cardiac Nurse Cover Letter
- Retail Merchandiser Cover Letter
- Logistics Coordinator Cover Letter
- Data Entry Specialist Cover Letter
- PhD Cover Letter
- It Job Cover Letter
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sample Cover Letter for Quotation Submission
The General Manager,
Sub: Submitting Quotation for Fabrication Work .
As per our discussion, here we are submitting the quotation for the fabrication work , please find the enclosed quotation along with this letter.
For any modifications, please let us know, we will try to revise the quotation.
We ensure quality work at a reasonable cost, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Cover Letter for Sending Quotation (Format 2)
The person name,
Sub: Quotation for Mobile App Development.
As per the discussion in the last week, we hereby submit the quotation for mobile app development .
We have been in this field for more than five years, our world class workforce can develop the best mobile app that can fulfill the needs of you and your customers.
Kindly find the attached quotation along with this letter and give us your valuable response.
We are open to revising the quotation as per your requirements.
Sample Cover Letter for Sending Quotation (Format 3)
Sub: Submitting Quotation for ManPower Supply.
As per your enquiry, here is our quotation to supply manpower to your organization. Kindly find the attached quotation along with this letter.
Please let us know if you want any changes, we will revise the quotation as per your requirements.
We guarantee the supply of quality manpower without any time delay.
Looking forward to your response.
Sample Cover Letter for Sending Quotation (Format 4)
Sub: Quotation for ________ (purpose)
As per your valuable enquiry, here is the quotation for _________( purpose) .
The price mentioned in the quotation can be held for a few days. Once the offer ends then the price may increase.
Hurry up! to get it at the lowest price.
Sample Cover Letter for Sending Quotation (Format 5)
Sub: AC service quotation.
We are hereby submitting the quotation for AC service , please find the enclosed quotation along with this letter.
We are committed to excellent service and quick response.
Hoping for a long-term business contract with you.
Tips to Write a Good Cover Letter for Submitting the Quotation
- Subject Line: Write the subject line on quotation cover letter, so that the receiver can easily knows why you submitted the letter.
- Try to remind when you last discussed the work.
- Highlight your expertise and experience in that field.
- If you are ready to revise the quotation then mention it in the cover letter.
- Submit the quotation to the right person.
- What is the first name, middle name, and last name in an Indian passport?
- Property tax name change application format
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Word & Excel Templates
Printable Word and Excel Templates
Cover Letter for Quotation to Client
It is a common practice for sellers to prepare a quotation for their client when their client wants to know the price of the items they want to purchase. Clients generally ask a number of sellers to write a quotation and then after careful evaluation, they choose one of the sellers to make the purchase.
The cover letter is the main part of the quotation that gives a brief introduction to the quotation document. It is not a mandatory document as many sellers send their bids without a cover letter. However, those who use this document always manage to impress their clients as the cover letter helps the clients a lot in understanding the bid in a better way.
Many times, sellers fail to win over the client because their cover letter is not good enough even if they have mentioned a good quotation. Follow the tips given below:
- Know the content of the letter when you write it because you cannot afford to miss anything important.
- Briefly describe what the client can expect to read in the bid so that the length of the letter does not exceed one page.
- Don’t forget to mention the items you are going to write the quotation about.
- Mention the terms and conditions of buying products from you and how much time you take to send the products to your prospective clients.
Sample cover letter for quotation:
Subject: Cover letter for quotation
Respected Mr. ABC,
With reference to the discussion that we had last week regarding the supply of furniture to your office, I am hereby submitting a quotation for the supply of furniture articles including 3 chairs, one table, and one sofa set.
I believe that this quotation will be in line with the total cost, delivery type, and other things that you have expected.
To be clearer and comprehensive, I am hereby providing a list of articles with the specifications of each article below:
Specification 1: __________________
Specification 2: __________________
Specification 3: __________________
We know that you would like to proceed with the processing of your furniture order with us once you have thoroughly checked the quotation that we have submitted.
You are required to complete the order along with its payment within 30 days after you received the price quotation from us. We will try to deliver you the product at our earliest convenience.
We would like to request you to act upon the price as and when you place the order since there is a fluctuation in the prices. The quotation we have submitted is for the next 35 business days. If you want to place an order after that, you will be required to request the quotation again. We would like to request you to place the order as soon as possible as our product run out of stock very quickly.
Another sample quotation cover letter written by a seller to a prospective client has been given below:
Sample cover letter for bid:
Subject: Cover letter for bid
Regarding the meeting that we had with each other last month, I am submitting a bid for the supply of stationery products to your office. The list of products that we intend to send you includes the following items:
We are sure that the bid information we have provided will be able to fulfill your all information needs. If you quickly respond to our quotation, you will be able to procure all the products quickly. Following are some important points to remember:
- You can pay us within a week after you have received the products
- The exchange policy works only if the product is faulty or is not in line with the order that you have placed
We hope that you will be happy buying products from us. We will be very much pleased to serve you.
- Letter to Friend Expressing Support
- Letter to Employer Requesting Mental Health Accommodation
- Letter Requesting Reference Check Information
- Letter Requesting Salary Certificate
- Letter Requesting Recommendation from Previous Employer
- One Hour Off Permission Letter to HR
- Payroll Apology Letter to Employee
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Effective Communication
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Time Management
- Letter to Patient for Feedback/Responding Survey/Online Form
- Warning Letter for Rude Behavior with Manager
The role of quotation letters is to enable companies, organization and individuals to formally inquire about cost of services and products that another business offers. It’s a sensitive document because of the nature of the information that it contains. Naturally, you would want to write it to the best of your ability, without missing on anything. The best way to do this is to use ready-made templates. These have been professionally-created and thoroughly proofed. Not only are they detailed, but they also don’t have any grammatical mistakes. In this article, we tell you 10 quotation letter examples & templates that you can use to quickly create a professional letter that you send to your client. Read through to the end to learn more.
Quotation Letter Examples & Templates
1. cover letter for a cost quotation template.
- Google Docs
Size: A4 & US
This is a cover letter for a lost quotation. You will be called upon to write this type of letter to request for a quotation which had been sent to you but has been lost or misplaced. This template is intended to make it easy for you to complete your quotation letter. It has spaces where you insert your company name, address, phone number and email address of your organization. Everything is done for you, literally speaking, and the only thing you need to do is to insert your information. The format is also there, so you don’t have to worry.
2. Free Quotation Letter
If you’ve never interacted with quotation letters and you don’t know how to create a quotation letter, do not worry. This template accomplishes everything for you. Just key in your information and you are good to go. Also, you can easily edit it in words so you don’t require any special program or knowledge to edit it.
3. Price Quotation Letter
This is another quotation letter example that you can download and use on the go. Just attach it with your quotation sample and your client will be fully informed about all the important details of your company and its policies. Also, it will show your client the pricing details that they had requested for the services or goods. It’s easy to customize to your exact situation.
3. Sample Cover Letter for a Cost Quotation Template
- Apple Pages
Size: 65 KB
4. Price Quotation Letter Template
Size: 48 KB
5. Sample Quotation Letter
Size: 205 KB
This is a sample quotation letter that you can use as a guide to draft your letter. Available in PDF, the document is easily editable and you don’t need a sophisticated program to edit it. Thus, replacing the placeholder with your information won’t take long. Quotation letter examples come in handy when you are at a remote location and you need to send a quotation letter. You only need to go to the internet, download the form, type in your information and print the letter via Bluetooth. Just like that and you have your quotation letter.
6. Tender Quotation Letter
Size: 102 KB
There are many types of quotation letters and these depend on the purpose for which you want one. If you want to compose a quotation letter, it’s important that you adhere to the standard format. But with these templates, you really don’t need to know anything. The templates have the correct format, so there is no cause for worry.
Also, the template is available in a PDF format that you can easily download and access anytime, anywhere. Next time you want to write a flawless quotation letter, you don’t have to start from the ground up. This template will do you a world of good.
7. Quotation Enquiry Letter
Size: 119 KB
Send this quotation letter if you want to communicate information, or you want to request for a quotation proposal or sales quotation . This template enables you to include information about the estimated cost of particular services or products that a given company is selling. The document is often prepared by a business and sent out to prospective clients.
8. Request for Quotation Letter
With this template however, you don’t have to know how to create a quotation letter. It has everything you need, and the only thing that you will be doing is to replace the placeholder with your information. It offers a fast, efficient and timely way of generating your quotation letter. Even if you’ve never done this kind of letter before, you will manage quote well.
9. Sample Quotation Cover Letter
Size: 11 KB
This quotation letter example is written in a standard format that makes the information it contains to be easily coherent and visible. It is straightforward in nature, something that enables it to pass information from the business to the prospective customer succinctly and concisely. The ready-made template has placeholders that you will replace with your information, meaning that just about anybody can learn how to create a quotation letter with this template. And editing is couldn’t be easier. You can use Ms Word or Excel sheet to edit the template and key in your information. Because it is downloadable, it is available on the go. Therefore, if you should find yourself away from the office but you want to prepare this document and send it over to a client, just download and edit it and you are good to go.
10. Sample Vehicle Quotation Letter
Size: 513 KB
This sample vehicle quotation letter template offers a great guide to writing your own letter . Available in PDF, this template includes everything that needs to be in a standard letter and there means you won’t miss a thing.
The good news is that with this template, creating your quotation letter doesn’t have to be difficult. As it has the right format with all the type of information that you should provide, anyone really can prepare this document. It takes only minutes for you to replace the information here with yours, and you will have created a quotation letter, just like that.
11. Regret Letter for Wrong Quotation
Size: 38 KB
These things happen. Sometimes you can unknowingly write a wrong quotation. To undo it, you will need to write a letter. This template is an example of a letter that you can write when you want to apologize for a wrong quotation.
The letter is complete, and you can use it to quickly create your quotation letter. It has the right format, and clearly asks you to include all the necessary information that’ usually required of this letter. It makes it very easy to learn how to create a quotation letter, as all that one needs to do is to type in their information.
10 Examples of Public speaking
20 Examples of Gas lighting
Cover Letter for a Cost Quotation Template
This cover letter for a cost quotation template has 1 pages and is a MS Word file type listed under our sales & marketing documents.
Sample of our cover letter for a cost quotation template:
OBJECT: COST QUOTATION FOR [PRODUCT/SERVICE] Dear [CONTACT NAME], As we discussed, here’s a preliminary quotation for [YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES] for [YOUR CLIENT]. If the quotation is on target, please tell us how you would like to proceed. If it is not, let us know and we will try to quickly revise the quotation to reflect your needs. We can arrange a payment schedule with low monthly payments tailored to your operating budget. Of course the [YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES], is/are also available for outright purchase. But I urge you
3,000+ templates & tools to help you start, run & grow your business, all the templates you need to plan, start, organize, manage, finance & grow your business, in one place., templates and tools to manage every aspect of your business., 8 business management modules, in 1 place., document types included.
Cost Quotation Cover Letter
Save, fill-In The Blanks, Print, Done!
Download Cost Quotation Cover Letter
Or select the format you want and we convert it for you for free:
- This Document Has Been Certified by a Professional
- 100% customizable
- This is a digital download (24.83 kB)
- Language: English
- We recommend downloading this file onto your computer.
- Write a text and imagine like you are a customer;
- Immediately clear about your company, introduce products/services in an attractive way;
- The structure is standard: introduction, body, and conclusion, but you must apply AIDA ; principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- Use a comfortable to read conversation style;
- Use headlines to capture the attention of customers and get readers interested;
- use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths.
DISCLAIMER Nothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established.
Leave a Reply. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below.
What is Request for Proposal (RFP) format? How to respond to RFP template? Check here useful RFP and other procurement documents:
- Carta de cotización
- Quotation Cover Letter
Construction Proposal Assumptions Example
Request For Quotation Trading Business Template
- Loan Amortization Template excel worksheet
- Bank Account Complaint Letter
- Bank Board Minutes
- Sample Tax Invoice
- GDPR Compliance Templates What do you need to become GDPR compliant? Are you looking for useful GDPR document templates to make you compliant? All these compliance documents will be available to download instantly...
- Memo Format How to format a business memo or legal memo? What is the best way to make a simple memo template? In what format does a memo template appear?
- Google Docs How to create documents in Google Docs? We provide Google Docs compatible template and these are the reasons why it's useful to work with Google Docs...
- IT Security Standards Kit What are IT Security Standards? Check out our collection of this newly updated IT Security Kit Standard templates, including policies, controls, processes, checklists, procedures and other documents.
- Cornell Notes What is Cornell note template? How do you structure Cornell notes? Check out these Cornell notes templates here.
A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time. | Unknown
Receive the template in another format, for free!
Table of Contents
Quotation template bundle, 5 steps to make your quotation letter, 11+ quotation letter templates, 1. cover letter for a cost quotation template, 2. free quotation letter, 3. free price quotation letter, 4. free cover letter for a cost quotation, 5. inviting quotation letter template, 6. quotation letter example, 7. sample quotation letter in pdf, 8. formal quotation letter template, 9. quotation letter form, 10. quotation letter format in pdf, 11. tender quotation letter template, 12. quotation submission letter template, 11+ quotation letter templates in google docs | word | page | pdf.
Need to purchase something essential for your business? Or you plan to purchase some scientific instruments that are essential for your research or your consultancy? The first thing you need to do here is to get a quotation for these high-cost units. Quotation letter templates are the basics for a planned purchase.
- Google Docs
Step 1: Describe the Product
Step 2: estimate cost roughly, step 3: estimate add-ons, step 4: decide who gets the letter, step 5: frame the letter.
More in Letters
Free quotation template, quotation format template, small business quotation template, accounting quotation template, professional service quotation template, project quotation template, website quotation template, web design quotation template, quotation letter template, rate quotation template.
- FREE 26+ Covid-19 Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
- Thank You Letter for Appreciation – 19+ Free Word, Excel, PDF Format Download!
- 69+ Resignation Letter Templates – Word, PDF, IPages
- 12+ Letter of Introduction Templates – PDF, DOC
- 14+ Nurse Resignation Letter Templates – Word, PDF
- 16+ Sample Adoption Reference Letter Templates
- 10+ Sample Work Reference Letters
- 28+ Invitation Letter Templates
- 19+ Rental Termination Letter Templates – Free Sample, Example Format Download!
- 23+ Retirement Letter Templates – Word, PDF
- 12+ Thank You Letters for Your Service – PDF, DOC
- 12+ Job Appointment Letter Templates – Google DOC, PDF, Apple Pages
- 21+ Professional Resignation Letter Templates – PDF, DOC
- 14+ Training Acknowledgement Letter Templates
- 49+ Job Application Form Templates
Finance – Construction quotation sample letter
Construction quotation sample letter
Writing your construction quotation letters....
Writing a construction quotation letter is a good thing, because it means that you are in the running to win a contract and deliver a project, or same phase or works on a project.
But preparing and writing a construction quotation also carries with it some other feelings, including the natural anxiety and doubts which arise from quoting the job.
You have enough to worry about when writing your quotes, including whether or not the amount is too low or too high, and how to factor in potential delays and issues etc.
So the layout and structure of your letter can often be an afterthought.
But in addition to the actual quote, it's important that you put your best and most presentable foot forward when preparing and sharing a construction quotation letter.
Impressions matter, and the state and contents of your quotation have an influence on how the receiving party interprets your quote - and does impact their opinions of what the rest of your work and information might look like.
So to improve the impression of your quotes, and do give the receiving party some confidence in the rest of your work, here is a construction quotation letter sample to use or copy.
Here's a construction quotation sample letter
This construction quotation sample letter provides you with a flexible framework which you can use and modify for each of your construction quotes.
As you can see from the sample letter below, there are two or three really important components to any quotation letter.
The first is that you make sure to include any and all important information regarding the recipient and issuer. While relatively obvious, this information is often omitted from important quotes and records and can come back to bite you.
The second is that you include some level of detail around the project or job, and frame the quote. This serves as important context, and also serves to sweeten the deal for the client, who is then about to jump into a quote.
And the final and most important part of your construction quotation letter is of course the quote itself.
Within a letter, you don't have a lot of formatting options, so including a basic breakdown and summary should suffice.
Ref: [Insert project/job reference]
Date: [Insert date]
To: [Insert client name and details]
For: [Insert project or job name]
Dear [Insert name],
Please find below your quotation for the works discussed.
We look forward to fulfilling the work to the highest standard.
[Insert quote item e.g Brick Wall]
[Insert description of work]
- Dig foundations width of garden to a depth of 600mm
- Build new brick wall on top of foundation along the width of the garden
- Customer to choose bricks
- Plaster on brick wall
Materials = $ [Insert price] Labour = $ [Insert price]
Total = $ [Insert price]
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly on [Insert phone number].
Signed by, Authorised Person
The better construction quotation sample 'letter'
While the above construction quotation sample letter can serve and function as your communication mechanism, you can probably see the weaknesses of using a physical letter or email to issue construction quotations:
- A lack of formatting options
- The records are hard to store and maintain (especially if you run and manage a lot of quotes)
- The client doesn't have an easy or electronic way to sign off and accept the quote
- The quote doesn't fit with the rest of your information management system (IMS)
So what can you do if you want to level up your construction quotation letters?
You can use a proper quote template like the sample you see below.
Unlike the quotation sample letter, this kind of framework makes you quotations more streamlined and professional.
You can fill in all of that important record keeping information, create a better description of the job or work, and create a comprehensive and well organised breakdown of the quote - all within an easy-to-understand and digestible format.
Think of how much better this looks to potential clients, and how well this can fit into your other project reporting and updates - which creates a consistent and impressive communication stream.
Use this smarter construction quotation sample letter for yourself.
Improving how you manage your documents and forms to improve your business.
It's often easy for construction and industrial companies to focus on what they do best: delivering and managing actual construction projects.
But at the end of the day, a construction company is a business like any other business. And in order to get awarded and deliver projects, you need to be able to win and manage them - from the site and from the office.
Many construction companies could drastically improve how they manage quotation letters, as well as tenders , timesheets , daily reports and other critical company and project information.
While tackling the information and document management issues can seem overwhelming, and transitioning from traditional word docs, PDFs and letters, the benefits of using a digital and consolidated solution to manage project information can not be ignored.
With a consolidated information management system, you can create and send your quotes in the same place that you manage your other project forms and documents.
With everything in a smart digital format, you can run your site and office operations from a control hub which improves how you manage internal and external operating procedures.
While a construction quotation sample letter used to suffice, in today's market, other companies are using better systems to speed up and make their documents look more professional - and clients and consumers are expecting professional formatting which they can easily read, share and sign off digitally.
Use or copy the quotation sample letter in this article, or stay ahead of the curve and win more work by levelling up your entire process below.
Use this construction quote template to make your quotes more professional and to win more work.
See the template →
This contractor quote template makes creating, managing and sharing big and small quotes more professional than traditional quote documents.
People in 80+ countries use this financial software to better capture, organise and track project finances.
See how you can easily streamline your systems and processes with Sitemate today
About Lance Hodgson
Lance is VP of Marketing at Sitemate. His aim is to bring awareness to a brighter future for the Built World where industrial workers and companies work smarter.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Sample Letters
FREE 12+ Sample Quotation Letter Templates in MS Word | Pages
One of the key perspectives with regards to a business is making sure you communicate properly with your clients. It unquestionably has a major effect on how you will be viewed as a business. You can properly communicate with your clients through business letters .
Quotation Letter Sample In Doc
- 27+ Sample Quotation Letters
10+ Quotation Letter Samples
- 12+ Quotation Proposal Samples
When you want your clients to avail of the products or services that you are offering, sending them a quotation letter is ideal as this shows a list of what you offer with its corresponding costs. A quotation letter is a type of business letter, so you need to adhere to the format of one. Just check out all of the sample letters that we have for you listed below!
Inquiry About Last Quotation Template
Sample Price Quotation Template
Price Quotation Letter
- Apple Pages
Cover Letter for a Cost Quotation
- Google Docs
Quotation Letter Price
Request for Quotation Letter in Doc
Size: 32 KB
Writing a Quotation Letter
At the point when potential client demands for a list of prices for the products/services your business is offering, make certain that you are prepared to give him/her a quotation letter. Here are a couple tips to remember with regards to writing your very own quotation letter.You may also see travel quotations .
1. Since a quotation letter is a business letter, make sure to follow a business letter format. You can refer to business letter samples to ensure you follow the correct format.
2. Make certain you can address the customer accurately and spell his/her name appropriately. Utilize legitimate titles if applicable such as Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Engr., and so on.
3. Specify the reason why you are sending your clients the letter and give a short description of the products and the corresponding prices you have incorporated into the letter to help the customer comprehend your offer better.You may also see consultant quotation
4. Express appreciation to your client or recipient by basically saying thank you for taking the time to read your letter.
5. If you have any other documents that you need to attach with your letter. For example, you can include a form where they can place their orders.You may also see price quotation samples .
Sample Price Quotation Letter
Size: 11 KB
Quotation Cover Letter Example
Formal Quotation Letter Format
Size: 41 KB
Purchase Order Quotation Letter in Word
Businesses can utilize of the sample quotation letters in this article, particularly on the off chance that they need to win the customer over keeping in mind that the goal to get the venture. Utilizing the samples we have will help the business write a letter that is persuasive, formal, and professional in manner. In the event that a quotation letter is not written properly, you will lose the chance of transforming a potential customer into a continually returning one. This is why making use of the samples that are available will let you have the capacity to make a letter that will be first class in quality.You may also see sales quotations .
Quotation Service Letter in Doc
Size: 212 KB
Quotation Proposal Letter Sample
Size: 12 KB
Sales Quotation Letter in Word
Using the Quotation Letter Samples
1. The example quotation letters in this article can be utilized by various businesses to draw in potential customers to benefit from their offers.You may also see service quotations .
2. The samples are all available in this article and can be specifically downloaded by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button. They can likewise be downloaded for free.
3. There are eight quotation letter samples you can choose from. Each sample comes in various outlines, designs, layouts.You may also see business letter format samples .
4. All of the templates come in Word Document (.doc) file format, which is very convenient when it comes to altering and customizing. You can alter each to the specific requirements of your business or needs of your customers.You may also see construction quotations .
Free 27+ sample sponsor thank you letter templates in pdf | ms word | google docs | pages, free 10+ sample requisition letter templates in ms word | pages | pdf, free 8+ sample business name change letter templates in ms word | pdf | google docs | pages, free 14+ sample immigration reference letter templates in ms word | google docs | pages | pdf, free 11+ sample commitment letter templates in pdf | ms word, free 17+ letterhead samples in ms word, free 10+ sample partnership proposal letter templates in pdf | ms word | google docs, free 9+ financial aid appeal letter templates in ms word | pdf | google docs | pages, free 5+ vehicle purchase agreement letter templates in pdf | ms word, free 14+ sample employment offer letter templates in ms word | pdf, free 12+ letter of support templates in ms word | apple pages | google docs | pdf, free 14+ quotation letter samples in pdf | ms word | pages | google docs, free 14+ apology letters to teacher in pdf | ms word | pages | google docs, free 13+ sample letter of intent for promotion templates in pdf | ms word | pages | google docs, free 11+ court character reference letter samples in pdf | ms word | google docs | pages, 10+ quotation samples for construction, 10+ software quotation samples, 8+ sample catering proposal letters, 8 catering quotation samples.
Letters in English
Sample Letters, Letter Templates & Formats
Home » Letters » Office Letters » Cover Letter for Quotation to Client – Quotation Cover Letter
Cover Letter for Quotation to Client – Quotation Cover Letter
Date: __/__/____ (Date)
___________ (Receiver’s Name) ___________ (Receiver’s Address)
Subject: Offer/Quotation for __________ (Quotation Details)
With reference to your letter no. _________ (letter number) dated _________ (letter received date) received by ________ (E-mail/ Post/ Others) on ______ (received date) regarding enquiry of _______.
Please find enclosed our quotation regarding ___________ (product details) in the specified format requested by you.
___________ (Your Name) ___________ (Contact Number)
Incoming Search Terms:
- cover letter for sending quotation to client
- quotation cover letter template
- cover letter sample letter for quotation sending
- Request Letter for Availing Corporate Internet Banking
- Application for Issuance of No Dues Certificate – Request Letter from Employee to Employer
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.